Reusable produce bags by OLA Bamboo
While shopping from the produce section, eliminate the use of single-use plastic bags. They get accumulated very quickly and ultimately get thrown away which is very harmful to the environment. OLA Bamboo’s reusable produce bags are made of organic cotton. They are reusable, lightweight, and above all biodegradable. They are durable, you can wash them and reuse them for years.
- Includes 3 wide bags measuring 30.48 cm by 38.1 cm
- Made of organic cotton
- Machine washable in cold water, but hang to dry. Do not put in the dryer.
- Perfect for fruits, vegetables, and herbs
Use and Maintenance:
- Organic cotton reusable produce bags are machine washable in cold water with a mild detergent. We do not recommend the use of fabric softeners.
- They should be hung to dry or dried on a flat surface. Do not use the dryer.
- The bags may shrink a little bit after the first wash. This is completely normal for natural cotton.
- If there are stains on your bags, you can use a regular stain remover or a more natural option, such as a general-purpose soap.
Estimated Shipping Time for this Product: 5-10 Days.
Please be aware that if you order multiple types of items from our store, they may ship from various locations resulting in various arrival times.